View our top 10 best golf courses of all time in the United States. Featuring from a classic golf course to exotic golf course, you will find the most beautiful golf course that suit you. Check out how we ranked the popular golf courses like Pebble Beach Golf Club, attractive Pine Valley Golf Club, gorgeous Cypress Point Club, Bethpage State Park Golf Course, and more of the best golf courses in US.
In this video you can find the first 10 Ski Resort in the World for you to have a wonderful holiday ! For more information, read the description below.
Enjoy it !
► CLICK here to subscribe:
If you like the video, SHARE it with your friends !
Music by: http://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/102103
10. Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy. It may not have the world’s best snow, but it does have some serious skiing, and the mighty Dolomiti Superski pass means you can take advantage of the links into the Sella Ronda and also the lovely hidden valley at Lagazuoi – possibly Europe’s most beautiful red run.
9. Murren, Switzerland. As not only is it a beautifully tranquil traffic-free village, linked into the superb Jungfrau ski area – which includes the longest downhill run in the world, the Lauberhorn – it also sits in the shadow of arguably the most imposing mountain face anywhere in the world.
8. Whistler, Canada. Whistler is awesome, epic, brilliant and a lesson in how to create a joined-up ski resort that works for every single level of skier. Just inland from Vancouver; Whistler gets struck by Pacific storms all winter, and while the snow isn’t as dry as some of the interior British Colombian resorts, it is abundant, and as good; if not better than most of the snow we get in Europe.
7. Telluride, Colorado, USA. The San Juan Mountains of Colorado are amongst the newest on the continent and as such are like a huge set of razor sharp dragon’s teeth, which makes for some of the best skiing in USA. Telluride has mile upon mile of perfect piste and masses of superb inbound hike-to terrain, backed up by a purpose-built mountain village and the very real and very cool original cowboy village which just makes you envisage that an old school shootout is about to start at any moment.
6. St Anton, Austria. After skiing in Austria is like nothing you’ll experience anywhere else, and while bad for every major organ of your body, it is great fun, if a little painful.
5. Zermatt, Switzerland. Zermatt and Verbier, are arguably Switzerland’s top resorts, but only Zermatt and the linked Italian resort of Cervinia have the Matterhorn as an awe-inspiring backdrop. Zermatt has world-class skiing, a good snow record and all the in-resort facilities you’d ever need.
4. Alyeska, Alaska, USA. A 33-year average snowfall of over 16 meters is enough to keep the pistes in pristine condition and the off piste fresh all season. The mountain here is quite open, with multiple black diamond chutes and wide exposed faces, while most of the trees are no go areas. Intermediate and beginners are well looked after, with plenty of groomed pistes on offer.
3. Riksgransen, Sweden. Riksgransen’s pistes aren’t necessarily the longest, but they are varied and the off piste is good too, but it’s the ski touring that stands out here as being world class. It really is true wilderness and you’re likely to meet a few reindeer if you leave the resort boundaries.
2. Meribel, France. Meribel got the vote over Courchevel and Val Thorens mainly because it’s the middle valley, making it super easy to ski in any of the 3 valleys without feeling rushed. Another bonus of Meribel is the fact that it’s been developed sympathetically, with low level chalet style development rather than high-rise apartments which spoil many a French mountainside.
1. Revelstoke, Canada. Revelstoke has the lot when it comes to on-mountain terrain, there’s steep and open powder faces, fantastic tree skiing, long well-maintained pistes, an adjacent cat-skiing operation and if that’s not enough then the ½ a million acres of heli-sking terrain should keep you happy.
The Top 10 Beach Resorts in the World as chosen by HotelsCombined the world’s leading hotel price comparison website. HotelsCombined allowing you to find the best hotel prices from the top travel sites in one simple search. Finding the best hotel deal is easy!
Subscribe to our channel for more hotel videos: http://hcombined.com/1nqhL93